DuPont™ Kalrez® 9100 perfluoroelastomer parts are an amber translucent product targeted specifically for etching and deposition process applications, e.g., HDPCVD, PECVD and ALD. It has also exhibited excellent performance in “select” ashing/stripping processes. Kalrez® 9100 has been specifically designed for low erosion and ultra-low particle generation in harsh plasma environments. It offers excellent thermal stability, very low outgassing as well as excellent elastic recovery and mechanical strength properties and is well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications. A maximum continuous service temperature of 300 C is suggested. Ultrapure post-cleaning and packaging is standard for all Kalrez® 9100 parts.
DuPont™ Kalrez® 9100UP AS568-006
DuPont™ Kalrez® UltraPure
™ Compound 9100UP, Size AS568-006, Standard O-Ring.
DuPont™ Kalrez® 9100 perfluoroelastomer parts are an amber translucent product targeted specifically for etching and deposition process applications, e.g., HDPCVD, PECVD and ALD.
• Low erosion rate and ultra-low particle generation in oxygen and fluorine-based plasmas.
• Excellent resistance to dry process chemistry.
• Excellent thermal stability.
• Very low outgassing properties and metals content.
• Excellent elastic recovery and low compression set properties.
• Gas inlet/orifice seals
• Chamber lid seals
• Isolation valve seals
• Bonded gate valves/slit valve door seals
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.